Monday, February 1, 2010

Name A Better Off-Roader Than A Jeep

I've owned a Jeep for the past three years. Before that, through high-school and a year of college, I drove my moms Honda Accord...Not too fun.

So when I bought a car, I got what I wanted. Started with a '94 Grand, now its a '99. V-8, Four-wheel drive

If there was any vehicle destined to take on the Vermont winter, this is it. It doesn't have any fancy lift kits or suspension upgrades, or 35" tires but it gets the job done. From front to back it's completely stock, as it came from the dealer with a few new parts and some fresh winter tires. It has taken me through the heaviest rains on the muddiest roads, and through 14" of snow covered backgrounds. The unflappable V-8 delivers on every tap of the peddle, and assures control when you need the extra juice.

I know there are a lot of other great SUV's out there...too many to name. Old and new, but there's only one Jeep.

I would like to direct all naysayers and non-jeepers to a video on youtube, which I like to use as a reference for Jeep capability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sVpnbHtG9E

Whether or not you agree with me, doesn't matter. This is not a persuasive essay. It's fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment